A digest of EMSC Program News and Activities
Issue #66 | Nov. 30, 2021
Featured resource: November is Epilepsy Awareness Month! Check out the Pediatric Emergency and Advocacy Kit (PEAK): Status Epilepticus or the latest PEAK: Suicide. View now.
- 2021 National EMS Education Standards - NHTSA
- EMSC Town Hall recording - EMSC
- 2021 All-Grantee Meeting recordings & poster hall - EMSC
- EDI Resources - EIIC
- Prehospital Toolkit and Checklist - EIIC
- PWDC Learning Session #4: Policies & Procedures - Dec. 2 (open only to PWDC registrants)
- National Association of EMS Physicians Annual Meeting - Jan. 13-15, 2022
- Trauma Quality Improvement Program Trauma Improvement Sprint informational session - Jan. 23, 2022; registration details to come
- Telehealth Community of Practice - Jan. 25, 2022
- Pediatric Medical Recognition Program Community of Practice - Jan. 26, 2022
- Trauma Improvement Sprint - March 23 & Feb. 2, 2022
- The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) will release two new Notices of Funding Opportunity to support training to expand the public health workforce: 1) Community Health Worker and Paraprofessional Training Program (HRSA-22-124) and 2) Public Health Scholarship Program (HRSA-22-122). The funding opportunities are tentatively scheduled to post in February 2022.
- The Emergency Medicine Foundation, a nonprofit organization of the American College of Emergency Physicians, has announced the release of its 2022 funding opportunities. Applications are due Feb. 4, 2022. Learn more and apply.
- EMSC Colorado Program Manager, University of Colorado
- PPN Associate Project Manager, UT Dell Medical School (2 positions)
- PPN Project Manager, UT Dell Medical School
- ASPR/EMSC/PPN Project Manager, Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
- PPN Project Manager, The Lundquist Institute
- PPN Communications Officer, Yale University