Impacts & Outcomes
Explore materials that detail EMSC's impact.
- EMSC One-Page Overview (updated March 2022)
- EMSC Liaison Report (updated February 2022)
- EMSC Program and Activities (updated August 2017)
- EMSC Program Successes (updated July 2017)
- References for Overview and Program Successes (updated July 2017)
- 5-Year Roadmap
- 5-Year Roadmap (updated August 2017)
- Historical Perspective
Research & Products
Our Grantee Database provides grant information specific to each state and territory. From the database you can identify the estimated EMSC funding by program, and locate resources created by State Partnership, SPROC, Target Issues, and PECARN grants.
List of EMSC-related abstracts not identified in the database:
- Statewide Pediatric Facility Recognition Programs and Their Association with Pediatric Readiness in Emergency Departments in the United States (2020)
- Ready for Children: Assessing Pediatric Care Coordination and Psychomotor Skills Evaluation in the Prehospital Setting (2019)
- A Tale of Two Populations: Addressing Pediatric Needs in the Continuum of Emergency Care (2014)
Performance Measure & State Policies
Based on results from the EMS for Children Survey, the National EMSC Data Analysis Resource Center (NEDARC) creates a national report showing the results of two performance measures for states: pediatric emergency care coordination (EMSC 02) and skills-checking on pediatric equipment (EMSC 03).
State Regulations & Policy
Click here to view how states have influenced change to include EMSC priorities in regulation or policy.