EMSC Day Proclamation
Steps to Request an EMSC Day Proclamation
- Plan ahead! Depending on the state or city, proclamation requests may need to be submitted 60 or 30 days in advance – so get started soon.
- Download the EMSC Day proclamation.
- Visit your state or local government’s website. Many have a specific section on requesting proclamations. Oftentimes, they even have an online form.
- If they do not have an online form for proclamations, try to find an email address for your state or local government leadership and send the request by email with the proclamation attached.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for a response; you may wish to follow up if you don’t hear back.
- Celebrate and share! If your state or local government responds positively, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your local government office may invite you to attend a meeting to accept the proclamation. This is a great opportunity to raise awareness and bring your community together to celebrate EMSC Day.
This letter can be tailored to your needs to help facilitate a your state's governor signing the EMSC Day Proclamation.
EMSC Day Proclamation template