State Partnership Regionalization of Care (SPROC)
State Partnership Regionalization of Care (SPROC) is the newest grant category funded through the federal EMSC Program. Currently, three grants are funded. For the next several years, the EMSC IIC and the federal Program will focus most of its work identifying resources and partners to help grantees implement project objectives. Recently developed resources are listed below. In addition, the EMSC IIC will host quarterly SPROC Town Hall Conference Calls and organize special sessions targeting SPROC grantees during the Annual EMSC Program Meeting.
In addition to successfully implementing and evaluating the approved grant objectives, project managers/directors are also responsible for completing a number of "grants management" requirements, such as complying with financial reporting requirements that are clearly defined in the EMSC program guidance. Please contact your Project Officer or Grants Specialist at HRSA with any grants management questions.
Resource Identification and Development
The EMSC IIC works individually with SPROC grantees to identify resources and partners that will assist them in achieving their grant objectives. For one-on-one assistance, please contact us. In addition, the EMSC IIC and the federal Program develop their own resources to help grantees implement grant activities and achieve the performance measures. These resources include:
- EMSC SPROC Grants, 2016 Fact Sheet
- EMSC SPROC Grants, 2012 Fact Sheet
- Regionalization of Care for Pediatric Patients: A Brief Overview
- SPROC Logic Model
Acknowledgement: HRSA requires grantees to use the following acknowledgement and disclaimer on all products produced by HRSA grant funds:
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), Maternal and Child Health Bureau (MCHB), Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) State Partnership Regionalization of Care grant program, Grant No. XXXXXXX for $XXX,XXX. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.
Grantees are required to use this language when issuing statements, press releases, requests for proposals, bid solicitations, and other HRSA-supported publications and forums describing projects or programs funded in whole or in part with HRSA funding, including websites. Examples of HRSA-supported publications include, but are not limited to: manuals, toolkits, resource guides, case studies and issues briefs.
SPROC Grant Resources and Products
- Download SPROC Product List
- Pediatric Regionalization of Care Primer (To take advantage of the product’s interactive features, allow it to open in full screen mode.)
- Inter Facility Transfer Toolkit for the Pediatric Patient (To take advantage of the product’s interactive features, allow it to open in full screen mode. Also available for download is the Inter Facility Transfer Tool Kit promotional flyer for distribution to hospitals and other key stakeholders.)
- SPROC Grantee Highlight: New Mexico’s Child Ready Program (website and video)