Welcome to our COVID-19 response page. We have compiled the most relevant resources for hospital-based, prehospital, and community based providers from the CDC, ASPR and other experts.
Hospital-based providers will find resources such as and planning checklist and the CDC's Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Hospital Preparedness Assessment Tool.
Here you will find resources such as the ASPR EMS Infectious Disease Playbook and answers to frequently asked questions.
This page includes resources from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), HealthyChildren.org and others on what parents should do to prepare.
This page contains guidance from the CDC and public health entities for schools and childcare facilities
This section includes resources for both families and providers.
For the Latest Information:
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak
Public Health Emergency
COVID-19: 2019 Novel Coronavirus Disease
Critical Updates on COVID-19
Here you will find access to groups, training videos and continuing education opportunites.
- Disaster Preparedness
- Pediatric Disaster Preparedness Toolkit
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Hospital Preparedness
- Prehospital Providers
- Family Coronavirus Readiness
- Schools and Childcare Providers
- State EMSC Resources
- PPE, Calculators & Essential Skills
- Infographics and Presentations
- Disease Tracking Tools
- Listservs, Webinars, Collaboratives, and Coalitions
- Mental & Behavioral Health
- School Disaster Planning
- Resources for Hurricane Season
- Resources & Training Scenarios