Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator Community of Practice (PECC CoP)EMSC Stakeholders Prehospital Quality Improvement State Partnerships
This community of practice is open to all individuals with the shared goal of improving prehospital care through PECCs
- Individuals who were involved in the PECC learning collaborative AND/OR
- Individuals interested in implementing/currently implementing PECCs
The goals of this community of practice are to
- Learn from and with each other through quarterly online one hour meetings and ongoing interactions (email/phone/online)
- Share best practices, experiences, stories, tools, and ways of addressing challenges in recruiting and retaining PECCs
Speakers and topics to be announced closer to scheduled dates - 3pm eastern:
- February 16, 2021
- May 18, 2021
- August 17, 2021
- November 16, 2021
(March 31, 2020)
Three state team leaders (PA, NM, WI) share their experiences with PECC implementation as well as challenges and lessons learned. Three frontline PECCs from each of these states share their stories and current roles as PECCs.
After the webinar COP participants will be able to:
- Summarize the experiences of three states participating in the PECCLC (at level of state and PECC)
- Discuss strategies to address challenges in implementing/sustaining PECCs
- Identify resources, best practices to support implementing/sustaining PECCs
(May 15, 2020)
Two more state team leaders (KY and MT) share their experiences with PECC implementation as well as challenges and lessons learned. Two frontline PECCs from each of these states also share their stories and current roles as PECCs.
- Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator Community of Practice (PECC CoP)
- Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator Learning Collaborative (PECCLC)
- What is a PECC?
- TI Grants Focusing on PECCs
If you would like to receive invitations to the PECC Community of Practice webinars, please reach out to us at PECCCoP@emscimprovement.center.