A digest of EMSC Program News and Activities
Issue #61 | June 30, 2021
- "Become a pediatric emergency champion: Learn about the PECC Workforce Development Collaborative" webinar - July 14
- “Better Virtual Meetings: How to Lead High-Quality Meetings” NEDARC 2021 Virtual Workshop - Aug. 12 & 13 (This event is for State Partnership managers; contact your NEDARC TA to register.)
- PECC Community of Practice quarterly meeting – Aug. 17 (Contact PECCCoP@emscimprovement.center to register.)
- EMSC All-Grantee Meeting - Aug. 31 - Sept. 2
- ENA Meeting - Sept. 22-25
- AAP Annual Meeting - Oct. 8-12
- ACEP21 - Oct. 25-28
- ACS Clinical Congress - Oct. 24-28
- NASEMSO Annual Meeting - Nov. 14-18
- “Improve Your ED's Readiness to Care for Children” infographic - ENA, AAP, ACEP
- “Getting Pediatric Ready with Cyndy Wright Johnson” podcast - ENA
- “Caring for Children with Sickle Cell Disease in the ED” infographic - ENA
- “Are You Ready? The Pediatric Readiness Project” podcast - ACEP
- “National Pediatric Readiness Project Assessment Starts This Month” blog - ACEP
- “PECARN TBI Rule” just-in-time video - Pediatric Acute Care Education Sessions
- Simbox free pediatric simulation scenarios for EMS/hospitals - ACEP, EMSC Targeted Issues grant
- The National EMS Quality Alliance, in collaboration with Florida Department of Health Division of Emergency Preparedness and Community Support, invites members of the EMS community and the public to submit comments on rural-relevant EMS quality measures developed as part of the Feasible, Actionable, Impactful, Relevant (FAIR) EMS Measurement Project. Submit comments by Aug. 1.
- The 2021 All-Grantee Meeting, which will feature a virtual poster hall, is calling for poster proposals by July 9. Learn more here.
Subscribe to the EMSCPulse
Get the EMSCPulse Newsletter delivered to your inbox every month.