Save the Dates!
EMSC Town Halls Occur Quarterly: Block your calendar now!
EMSC Town Hall calls are held every three months from 3:00 pm to 4:30pm eastern time on the second Wednesday of the month. The next call is on August 12, 2020. Join here: https://hrsa.connectsolutions.com/emsc_town_hall/
Please check with all these organizations before making any travel plans. Given the current situation with COVID-19, it is likely many of the meetings will be postponed, cancelled or delivered alternatively.
- 2020 Preparedness Summit theme is "Fixing Our Fault Lines: Addressing Systemic Vulnerabilities". The conference has been rescheduled to August 25-27 as a fully virtual conference. Please visit the website for additional information.
- National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) 2020 meetings are August 18-20, 2020 in Washington DC, with audioconferencing available. See NEMSAC webpage for more information. Registration required for attendance.
- National Rural Health EMS and Care Conference has been cancelled. They plan on rescheduling the conference for the same time and location in 2021. We will send out information for 2021 conference as soon as the details are finalized. For additional information, please visit the website.
- NASEMSO Annual Meeting – The annual in-person meeting has been cancelled. Virtual options are being explored but no dates set as yet. Please visit their website for additional information.
- AAP Annual Meeting- the American Academy of Pediatrics will host its first-ever virtual National Conference & Exhibition this October with an innovative program designed to reach a wider audience than ever before. You can find updates on their website.
- ENA Annual Meeting- Celebrate ENA being 50 years strong and the year of the nurse at EN20X – A Virtual Xperience Sept. 9-11. Serving as the association’s annual conference for 2020, EN20X promises to deliver three days of premier programming, innovative technology, cutting-edge research and education, and networking opportunities with emergency professionals from around the world that will inspire you to take the next step in your career and make a stronger impact in your field. Visit their website for additional information.
Spread the Word: New Pediatric Readiness Email Signatures
Although the National Pediatric Readiness Assessment has been postponed, the EMSC Program is committed to keeping Pediatric Readiness as a top priority for our nation’s emergency departments. Consider adding a banner to your email signature. You may download these images as well as other flyers and infographics from the EIIC website here