Save the Dates!
EMSC Town Halls Occur Quarterly: Block your calendar now!
EMSC Town Hall calls are held every three months from 3:00 pm to 4:30pm eastern time on the second Wednesday of the month. The next call is on August 12, 2020. Join here: https://hrsa.connectsolutions.com/emsc_town_hall/
Please check with all these organizations before making any travel plans. Given the current situation with COVID-19, it is likely many of the meetings will be postponed, cancelled or delivered alternatively.
- FAN Webinar: Please join us on our next FAN webinar, “Cultural Implications of Screening for Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities”. The webinar will feature Ms. Nanfi Lubago, co-executive director of PATH Parent to Parent/Family Voices of CT. Webinar is May 21st 3-4 PM CST. You can join by clicking this link.
- 2020 Preparedness Summit theme is "Fixing Our Fault Lines: Addressing Systemic Vulnerabilities". Has been rescheduled to August 23-26 in Dallas. Please visit the website for additional information.
- National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) 2020 meetings are August 18-20, 2020 in Washington DC, with audioconferencing available. See NEMSAC webpage for more information. Registration required for attendance.
- National Rural Health EMS and Care Conference Has been cancelled. For additional information, please visit the website.
- NASEMSO Annual Meeting – Planned this year for Aug 30-Sept 3, 2020 in Reno, NV. Abstracts are being accepted and due July 30, 2020. See the Schedule at a Glance here.
- AAP Annual Meeting- We anticipate that the 2020 National Conference will take place as scheduled, Oct 2-6, 2020. Registration and hotel reservations for members will open June 1 at 10:00AM CDT and non-members on June 5 at 10:00AM CDT. The Conference Schedule will be available beginning June 1. You can find updates on their website.
Subscribe to the EMSCPulse
Get the EMSCPulse Newsletter delivered to your inbox every month.