Save the Dates!
EMSC Town Halls Occur Quarterly: Block your calendar now!
EMSC Town Hall calls are held every three months from 3:00 pm to 4:30pm eastern time on the second Wednesday of the month. The next call is on August 12, 2020. Join here: https://hrsa.connectsolutions.com/emsc_town_hall/
Please check with all these organizations before making any travel plans. Given the current situation with COVID-19, it is likely many of the meetings will be postponed, cancelled or delivered alternatively.
- FAN Webinar: Please join us on our next FAN webinar, “Cultural Implications of Screening for Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities”. The webinar will feature Ms. Nanfi Lubago, co-executive director of PATH Parent to Parent/Family Voices of CT. Webinar is May 21st 3-4 PM CST. You can join by clicking this link.
- 2020 Preparedness Summit theme is "Fixing Our Fault Lines: Addressing Systemic Vulnerabilities". Has been rescheduled to August 23-26 in Dallas. Please visit the website for additional information.
- National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) 2020 meetings are August 18-20, 2020 in Washington DC, with audioconferencing available. See NEMSAC webpage for more information. Registration required for attendance.
- National Rural Health EMS and Care Conference Has been cancelled. For additional information, please visit the website.
- NASEMSO Annual Meeting – Planned this year for Aug 30-Sept 3, 2020 in Reno, NV. Abstracts are being accepted and due July 30, 2020. See the Schedule at a Glance here.
- AAP Annual Meeting- We anticipate that the 2020 National Conference will take place as scheduled, Oct 2-6, 2020. Registration and hotel reservations for members will open June 1 at 10:00AM CDT and non-members on June 5 at 10:00AM CDT. The Conference Schedule will be available beginning June 1. You can find updates on their website.