Save the Dates!
EMSC Town Halls Occur Quarterly: Block your calendar now!
Please save the date! EMSC Town Halls will be held every three months from 3:00 pm to 4:30pm eastern time on the second Wednesday of the month. Next call is on May 14, 2020.
Please check with all these organizations before making any travel plans. Given the current situation with COVID-19, it is likely many of the meetings will be postponed, cancelled or delivered alternatively.
- NEDARC webinar: NEDARC hosted a TechTalk in March about LastPass: Password Manager for Website Logins, presented by Eddie Zamora. You can access the TechTalk here: http://breeze50992852.adobeconnect.com/p6yvaq3r2bkk/ The next TechTalk will be on April 23rd, 2020 at 12pm MST.
- 2020 Preparedness Summit theme is "Fixing Our Fault Lines: Addressing Systemic Vulnerabilities". Has been postponed Please visit the website for additional information.
- National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) 2020 meeting is tentatively August 18-20, 2020 in Washington DC, with audioconferencing available. See NEMSAC webpage for more information. Registration required for attendance.
- National Rural Health EMS and Care Conference Has been cancelled. For additional information, please visit the website.
- NASEMSO Annual Meeting – Planned this year for June 15-18, 202 in Reno, NV. Abstracts are being accepted and due May 15, 2020. See the Schedule at a Glance here.
- AAP Annual Meeting- While the AAP is sensitive to the current situation, we also look forward to the future and a time when the current constraints will no longer be required. We anticipate hat the 2020 National Conference will take place as scheduled. Registration and hotel reservations for members will open June 1 at 10:00AM CDT and non-members on June 5 at 10:00AM CDT. The Conference Schedule will be available beginning June 1. You can find updates on their website.
Subscribe to the EMSCPulse
Get the EMSCPulse Newsletter delivered to your inbox every month.