Save the Dates!
EMSC Town Halls Occur Quarterly: Block your calendar now!
Please save the 3-4pm ET hour on the second Wednesday of the second month of each quarter.
Next call May 14, 2020.
Please check with all these organizations before making any travel plans. Given the current situation with COVID-19, it is likely many of the meetings will be postponed, cancelled or delivered alternatively.
- EMS on the Hill Days provides opportunity for attendees to educate all members of Congress and their staff on the emergent, urgent and preventive patient care EMS provides to all in need every day. In 2020, it is scheduled for March 24 & 25. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- NEDARC webinar: NPRP -Verifying Hospital Lists for the NPRP Assessment. This webinar will demonstrate how the Contact List Management System (CLMS), survey website, and the NEDARC Tableau dashboards work together and will show managers how to update and verify their hospital data in the CLMS. This webinar will be recorded and archived for viewing. Webinar scheduled for March 25th. You can join the meeting using this link.
- 2020 Preparedness Summit theme is "Fixing Our Fault Lines: Addressing Systemic Vulnerabilities". Has been postponed Please visit the website for additional information.
- National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) 2020 meetings are tentatively April 14-16 and August 18-20, 2020 in Washington DC, with audioconferencing available. See NEMSAC webpage for more information. Registration required for attendance.
- National Rural Health EMS and Care Conference Has been cancelled. For additional information, please visit the website.
SP Managers: Get Ready for NPRP 2020
NEDARC hosted a webinar for the EMS for Children Program Managers in February called NPRP - Getting EMSC Managers Ready. The webinar outlined the history of the NPRP and explained EMSC Program Manager and NEDARC roles for the NPRP 2020. The webinar is archived at https://breeze50992852.adobeconnect.com/_a59588303/p2vti1asf8ff/
- July 16, 2020
- June 18, 2020
- May 20, 2020
- April 16, 2020
- March 19, 2020
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Administrators of US Childcare Programs and K-12 Schools
- New Maintenance of Certification Part 4 Initiative – Opportunity for Hospital Departments to Improve Disaster Preparedness
- Save the Dates!
- Family Advisory Network (FAN) Mail!
- February 20, 2020
- January 23, 2020
- December 19, 2019
- November 21, 2019
- October 17, 2019
- September 19, 2019
- August 15, 2019
- July 18, 2019
- June 20, 2019
- May 16, 2019
- April 18, 2019
- March 21, 2019
- Issue Archive
EMSCPulse is published about every 4 weeks by the EMSC Innovation & Improvement Center