Save the Date!
- Creating and Using Evidence-based Quality Measures in EMS: The National EMS Quality Alliance (Webinar)– January 30, 2020, 2pm ET/11am PT for more information and to sign up click here. In 2019, the National EMS Quality Alliance (NEMSQA) was created to continue the work of EMS Compass, a two-year national initiative that created a process for developing evidence-based quality measures for EMS. A collaboration of several national EMS organizations, NEMSQA recently released its first set of measures after a robust and rigorous process. These national measures, which use data elements from the National EMS Information System (NEMSIS), will help EMS agencies across the country measure and benchmark their performance in key operational and clinical areas and improve the effectiveness of the care provided to patients and communities. In this EMS Focus webinar, you'll hear from leaders of NEMSQA who were involved in the development, testing, and implementation of these EMS performance measures.
- Quarterly EMSC Town Hall originally scheduled on February 12, 2020 has been rescheduled to February 19, 2020 from 3-4:30pm ET. Contact your project officer if you do not have calendar invitations for these quarterly calls.
- 2020 Annual EMS Today Conference – Tampa FL, March 4-6, 2020. Registration is now open.
- Cultural Implications of Screening of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (Webinar) with Nanfi Lubogo, CT FAN– will be held Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 4-5pm ET – registration link to come.
- EMS on the Hill Days provides opportunity for attendees to educate all members of Congress and their staff on the emergent, urgent and preventive patient care EMS provides to all in need every day. In 2020, these are scheduled for March 24 & 25. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) 2020 meetings are tentatively April 14-16 and August 18-20, 2020 in Washington DC, with audioconferencing available. See NEMSAC webpage for more information. Registration required for attendance.
- Family Advisory Network Webinar (Topic to be determined) – will be held Thursday, May 21, 2020, 4-5pm ET.
- NASEMSO Annual Meeting – Planned this year for June 15-18, 202 in Reno, NV. Abstracts are being accepted and due in May 15, 2020. See the Schedule at a Glance here.
- Family Advisory Network Webinar (Topic to be determined) – will be held Wednesday, August 19, 2020, 4-5pm ET.