Save the Dates
- National Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Conference - December 2-5, 2019, Houston TX. Registration now open. The theme for the 2019 Conference is “Taking Coalitions to New Heights.”
- National Institute of Justice Webinar: Applying the Latest Research to Prevent Bullying: Empowering Schools to Change Behavior and Attitudes – December 3, 2019 2-4 PM ET. For more details and to register, click here.
- Federal Interagency Committee on Emergency Medical Services (FICEMS) Scheduled for December 12, 2019 in Washington, DC. Watch their meeting page for information.
- 2020 National Association of EMS Physicians Annual Meeting – San Diego CA January 6-11, 2020. Registration is open. Hotel reservations must be booked by December 3, 2019.
- National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) 2020 meetings are tentatively planned for Jan. 14-16, 2020 (as well as April 14-16 and August 18-20, 2020) in Washington DC, with audioconferencing available. See NEMSAC webpage for more information. Registration required for attendance.
- 2020 Annual EMS Today Conference – Tampa FL, March 4-6, 2020. Watch for more information.