Save the Dates
- Emergency Nursing 2019 in Austin TX Sept 29-Oct 2, 2019. Registration still open!
- The 11th Annual Healthcare Preparedness Symposium, October 9-11, 2019 (held in Galveston, TX) provides an opportunity for national collaboration and information sharing while promoting resiliency in the healthcare community. Registration open.
- EMS World Expo 2019 in New Orleans, Oct 14-18. Registration now open.
- AAP National Conference & Exhibition in New Orleans LA. October 25–29, 2019. Register here. Sections on Critical Care and Emergency Medicine programs linked.
- EMSC Town Hall – 3-4 pm ET, November 13, 2019
- 2019 National Conference on EMS – will be held in Atlantic City, NJ, November 14-16. Registration is not yet open, but watch the conference site for information.
- National Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Conference - December 2-5, 2019, Houston TX. Registration now open. The theme for the 2019 Conference is “Taking Coalitions to New Heights.” Healthcare Coalitions are a very real force multiplier for resiliency. They are essential in facilitating a more relevant, timely, effective and efficient response, which in turn improves how affected communities’ needs are met during disasters as well as improving how emergency needs are met every day. Creating an evidence base is vital to making the case for ongoing investment in resiliency.
- Federal Interagency Committee on Emergency Medical Services (FICEMS) Scheduled for December 12, 2019 in Washington, DC. Watch their meeting page for information.
- 2020 National Association of EMS Physicians Annual Meeting – San Diego CA January 6-11, 2020. Registration opens in September.
- National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) 2020 meetings are tentatively planned for Jan. 14-16, 2020 (as well as April 14-16 and August 18-20, 2020) in Washington DC, with audioconferencing available. See NEMSAC webpage for more information. Registration required for attendance.
- 2020 Annual EMS Today Conference – Tampa FL, March 4-6, 2020. Watch for more information.
- October 15, 2020
- September 17, 2020
- August 26, 2020
- July 16, 2020
- June 18, 2020
- May 20, 2020
- April 16, 2020
- March 19, 2020
- February 20, 2020
- January 23, 2020
- December 19, 2019
- November 21, 2019
- October 17, 2019
- September 19, 2019
- Summarizing #EMSCJourney2019
- Diana Fendya Honored at Grantee Meeting
- NEDARC “Sparks” creativity during the 2019 EMSC All Grantee Meeting
- Resources in Response to Hurricane Dorian
- Save the Dates
- Family Advisory Network (FAN) Mail!
- August 15, 2019
- July 18, 2019
- June 20, 2019
- May 16, 2019
- April 18, 2019
- March 21, 2019
- Issue Archive
- November 25, 2020
Stay up to date with the AAP Children and Disaster Newsletter
Check back here or sign up to receive newsletters, reports, and updates, send an e-mail to DisasterReady@aap.org.
EMSCPulse welcomes articles about people, programs, and initiatives related to emergency medical services for children. Submit to EMSCInnovation@TexasChildrens.org
EMSCPulse is published about every 4 weeks by the EMSC Innovation & Improvement Center