Save the Dates!
EMSC Town Halls Occur Quarterly: Block your calendar now!
The remaining 2019 call is scheduled from 3-4 pm ET on November 13, 2019
- EMSC: A Journey to Improve Pediatric Emergency Care. The EMSC Program’s 2019 All Grantee Meeting is August 19-23, 2019
- Clinical and Community-Based Services Conference hosted by The Indian Health Service (IHS) August 24-30 – Tigard, OR. Focus topics include but not limited to: opioid prevention, HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C prevention, STD prevention, tobacco prevention, cancer prevention, and Youth Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Training. Find information here. Registration is free but required.
- National EMS Advisory Council Planned for September 17-19, 2019, in Washington DC, with audioconferencing available. See NEMSAC webpage for more information. Registration required.
- The Public Health & Disasters Conference, September 23-24, 2019 (held in West Jordan, UT) is an annual, multidisciplinary national conference that brings together professionals from public health, health care, emergency management and other disciplines involved in preparing for, responding to, and recovering from public health emergencies. Register Here.
- Emergency Nursing 2019 in Austin TX Sept 29-Oct 2, 2019. Registration open now!
- The 11th Annual Healthcare Preparedness Symposium, October 9-11, 2019 (held in Galveston, TX) provides an opportunity for national collaboration and information sharing while promoting resiliency in the healthcare community. Registration Open.
- EMS World Expo 2019 in New Orleans, Oct 14-18. Registration now open.
- EMSC Town Hall – 3-4 pm ET, November 13, 2019
- 2019 National Conference on EMS – will be held in Atlantic City, NJ, November 14-16. Registration is not yet open, but watch the conference site for information.
- National Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Conference - December 2-5, 2019, Houston TX. More details to come.
- Federal Interagency Committee on Emergency Medical Services (FICEMS) Scheduled December 12, 2019 in Washington, DC. Watch their meeting page for information.
- 2020 National Association of EMS Physicians Annual Meeting – San Diego CA January 6-11, 2020. Registration opens in September.
- National EMS Advisory Council Tentatively Planned for Jan. 14-16, 2020 in Washington DC, with audioconferencing available. See NEMSAC webpage for more information. Registration required for attendance.
- 2020 Annual EMS Today Conference – Tampa FL, March 4-6, 2020. Watch for more information.
New Resources from ASPR TRACIE
ASPR TRACIE Mass Causality Triage Paradigms and Pitfalls White Paper
Mass casualty incidents (MCIs) from violent attacks are becoming more common. This white paper contains planning considerations for EMS agencies when responding to MCIs.
Register Today for the ASPR TRACIE Resource Review Webinar!
August 27, from 1:30-2:45 PM ET, as we walk participants through an overview of new and updated resources.
Subscribe to the EMSCPulse
Get the EMSCPulse Newsletter delivered to your inbox every month.