2019 EMSC All-Grantee Meeting: A Journey to Improve Pediatic Emergency Care
Dr. Sara Kinsman, MS MSCE PhD, to give Keynote Address
The 2019 EMSC All-Grantee Meeting is August 20-23, 2019 in Washington, DC. These four days will give all of us across the EMSC spectrum and our partners an opportunity to interact, network and plan innovative ways to move the EMSC forward. Representatives from PECARN, NEDARC, EIIC, FAN, PRQC, SPROC, State Partners and many more will be in attendance.
We are very excited to welcome our opening Keynote Speaker, Dr. Sara Kinsman, MD, MSCE, PhD. Dr. Kinsman joined the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA), Maternal and Child Health Bureau in January 2019 as the Director of the Division of Child, Adolescent and Family Health.
The Conference Has Gone Mobile
You can now download the conference agenda and connect with other attendees – before your arrival. Instructions for download for your smart phone:
- Download the Guidebook app on your phone, its free from both Google and ITunes app stores
- 2. Open the app
- Click on “Find Guides”
- Click “Have a passphrase”
- Type in emscjourney19 and click enter
- The app will download
- Click “open” (middle of screen below the conference name and above the map)
- On the top left of your screen you will see three parallel lines. This is your menu. From here you can look at the agenda, speaker info, etc.
EMSC All-Grantee Conference Scavenger Journey
Open to all conference attendees!
In keeping with the conference theme, conference organizers will be hosting a social media scavenger journey. Prizes, including gift cards to Starbucks and other fun items, will be given to the most creative posts AND a grand prize of $100 will be given to the person who scavenges the most items! So, what should I do now to be able to participate at the conference?
- If you are not on social media, create an account. We suggest Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram.
- Follow or like the EMSC on social media
- During the conference, scavenger hunt items will be posted on our social media accounts using the#EMSCJOURNEY19
- In order to submit your journey item, make sure to tag your post with #EMSCJOURNEY19
*Participation is optional, but mandatory to win. Open to all conference attendees. All prizes have been donated and not purchased using grant funds.