2019 EMSC All Grantee Meeting
Location: Crystal City Hilton
Dates: August 20-23, 2019
We invite you to join us for our 2019 EMSC All Grantee Meeting: A Journey to Improve Pediatric Emergency Care. We anticipate this will be a very interesting and engaging conference so make sure you reserve the time!
Poster Session and Reception
Opportunity to interact with all colleagues across the EMSC Spectrum:
- Targeted Issues Grantees
- SPROC Grantees
- State Partnership Program Staff
- PRQC Trainers
- Family Advisory Network Members
- EIIC Staff
- NEDARC Staff
- HRSA Staff
Similar to recent EMSC Program meetings, we will utilize the meeting app “Guidebook” to handle all of the meeting details including the agenda, special events, speaker bio’s, PowerPoint presentations and the like. The app is available in the Apple Store or Google Play
Instructions for download for your smart phone (recommended):
- Make sure you have the Guidebook app downloaded on your phone, its free from both Google and Itunes app stores
- Open the app
- Click on “Find Guides”
- Click “Have a passphrase”
- Type in emscjourney19 and click enter
- The app will download
- Click “open” (middle of screen below the conference name and above the map)
- On the top left of your screen you will see three parallel lines. This is your menu. From here you can look at the agenda, speaker info, etc.
Instructions for download on your computer:
- Click this link http://guidebook.com/guide/146372
- Type in passphrase emscjourney19
- Click submit
Other downloading options:
- Enter your cell phone number into the box on the sidebar to send yourself a downloadable link
- Or scan the QR code below
Conference Social Media Scavenger Journey!
In keeping with the conference theme, conference organizers will be hosting a social media scavenger journey. Prizes, including gift cards to Starbucks and other fun items, will be given to the most creative posts AND a grand prize of $100 will be given to the person who scavenges the most items! So, what should I do now to be able to participate at the conference?
- If you are not on social media, create an account. We suggest Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram.
- Follow or like the EMSC on social media
- During the conference, scavenger hunt items will be posted on our social media accounts using the #EMSCJOURNEY19
- In order to submit your journey item, make sure to tag your post with #EMSCJOURNEY19
- Have fun!
*Participation is optional, but mandatory to win. Open to all conference attendees. All prizes have been donated and not purchased using grant funds.
2019 EMSC All Grantee Meeting Agenda
Present a Poster!
Our 2019 meeting will feature a poster session. This is a great opportunity to showcase your group's activities and accomplishments. We're looking for project success reports, storyboards, best practices, quality improvement projects and research.
Dates to Remember:
- Notice of Intent to present a poster is due by June 30th
- Draft of poster content by July 31st
- Print your poster by August 12th
- Set-up on site on August 22nd
View our Q&A Webinar
Thursday, May 2, 2019, 1 PM EDT/10 AM PDT
This webinar included tips and tools to create a great poster as well as a Q&A session. Some poster ideas include best practices, storyboards, lessons learned and project overviews.
2019 Meeting Steering Committee
We have a very full and exciting few days planned, and would like to thank our 2019 Meeting Steering Committee members for their generous donation of time, enthusiasm, and invaluable input to the agenda:
- Amanda Perry, LA SP
- Laurie Warnock, NH FA
- Gail Gibson, LA SP
- Sandy Nasca, FL FAN
- Katherine Hert, AL SP
- LeAnn Dominoski-Kellar, ND FAN
- Rachel Ford, OR SP
- Kim Mears, IN FAN
- Tracy Cleary, KS SP
- Whitney Levano- UT FAN
- Cyndy Wright-Johnson, MD SP
- Nanfi Lubogo, CT FAN
- Karen Moore, SC SP
- Julie Johnson, LA FAN
- Melissa Winger, MN FAN
Posted: June 19, 2019