Save the Dates!
- EMSC Town Hall – 3-4 pm ET, August 7, 2019
- NEMSIS Annual Meeting will be held in Park City, UT on Aug 12 & 13. Watch the site for more details.
- Clinical and Community-Based Services Conference hosted by The Indian Health Service (IHS) August 24-30 – Tigard, OR. Convenes nationally recognized speakers, health care providers, Tribal leaders, and officials committed to addressing emergent clinical and community health topics in Indian Country. The focus topics include but not limited to: opioid prevention, HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C prevention, STD prevention, tobacco prevention, cancer prevention, and Youth Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Training. Find information here. Registration is free but required.
- NEDARC Scientific Grant Writing Workshop: August 27-29, 2019, Chicago IL. See the NEDARC Website for the popular workshop description and registration details.
- EMSC: A Journey to Improve Pediatric Emergency Care. The EMSC Program’s 2019 All Grantee Meeting will be August 19-23, 2019, at the Hilton Crystal City in Arlington, VA. This Program conference is an opportunity to interact with EMSC colleagues across the grant spectrum. Registration must be completed via this link. August 19 & 20 are preconference days. The main conference begins on Wednesday, August 21 and will conclude on Friday, August 23. Watch this page and your email for further details. All out of town registrants are expected to stay at the conference hotel. The deadline for room block reservations is 7/19.
- Emergency Nursing 2019 in Austin TX Sept 29-Oct 2, 2019. Registration open now!
- EMS World Expo 2019 in New Orleans, Oct 14-18. Registration now open.
- EMSC Town Hall – 3-4 pm ET, November 13, 2019
- 2019 National Conference on EMS – will be held in Atlantic City, NJ, November 14-16. Registration is not yet open, but watch the conference site for information.
- National Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Conference - December 3-5, 2019, Houston TX. More details to come.
- 2020 National Association of EMS Physicians Annual Meeting – San Diego CA January 6-11, 2020. Registration opens in September.
- 2020 Annual EMS Today Conference – Tampa FL, March 4-6, 2020. Watch for more information.
Subscribe to the Pulse
- July 16, 2020
- June 18, 2020
- May 20, 2020
- April 16, 2020
- March 19, 2020
- February 20, 2020
- January 23, 2020
- December 19, 2019
- November 21, 2019
- October 17, 2019
- September 19, 2019
- August 15, 2019
- July 18, 2019
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Pediatric Disaster Care Centers of Excellence
- Maryland’s State Partnership Celebration of EMS for Children Day, 2019
- Emergency Nurses Association Announces Recipient of 2019 Pediatric Readiness Improvement Award
- Save the Dates!
- Family Advisory Network (FAN) Mail!
- June 20, 2019
- May 16, 2019
- April 18, 2019
- March 21, 2019
- Issue Archive
EMSCPulse is published about every 4 weeks by the EMSC Innovation & Improvement Center