Family Advisory Network (FAN) Mail!
Upcoming Webinar Specifically Targeted to EMSC Family Advisory Network Members
Please join us for an exciting new webinar “Effective Use of Social Media for the EMSC Family Advisory Network (FAN) on Tuesday, April 16th from 4-5 EST. To register, please click the link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DYK8V7R
The webinar will feature Dr. Padma Swamy, a pediatrician at Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children's Hospital. Dr. Swamy's clinical interests include providing care for vulnerable and underserved children. She is also passionate about using social media for advocacy and has presented lectures locally and nationally on this topic. You may also follow her @PadmaGloHealth, her personal Twitter account. Please note that this account does not reflect the official views of the EMSC, TCH, BCM or the EIIC.
Social media has many benefits that can support your work:
- Create targeted messages for specific demographics
- Build relationships with your partners and community
- Create word of mouth advocacy
- And its FREE
What is FAN Mail?
In each issue of the EMSC Pulse, you will find a "FAN Mail" section with information specific to our Family Advisory Network (FAN) members. Each issue will contain announcements, links to resources and highlights of the work being accomplished by FAN members across the country.
- July 16, 2020
- June 18, 2020
- May 20, 2020
- April 16, 2020
- March 19, 2020
- February 20, 2020
- January 23, 2020
- December 19, 2019
- November 21, 2019
- October 17, 2019
- September 19, 2019
- August 15, 2019
- July 18, 2019
- June 20, 2019
- May 16, 2019
- April 18, 2019
- March 21, 2019
- HHS Launches Innovative Model with New Treatment & Transport Options
- Maine, Newest EMSC State Partnership, Publishes Newsletter
- Targeted Issues Grant Program Update -- The PAR Project: Online Education, Social Media Initiatives and Real Time Performance Reports
- Fun and Games to Break the Ice
- Family Advisory Network (FAN) Mail!
- Save the Dates
- Issue Archive
EMSCPulse is published about every 4 weeks by the EMSC Innovation & Improvement Center