- This is a database of links to disaster medicine and public health documents available on the Internet at no cost. Documents include expert guidelines, research reports, conference proceedings, training classes, fact sheets, websites, databases, and similar materials selected from over 700 organizations for a professional audience.
6 Results related to Nurses (click to remove)
- A wealth of information for families, non-medical care providers, schools, teachers, and others can be found in the Special Topics section. Click on Documents and Resources under the following headings: Children with Disabilities; School and Care Providers; Resilience; Sheltering; and Patient Tracking and Family Reunification. (2014)
- This Topic Collection contains comprehensive list of resources relevant to general pediatric disaster planning. The page also contains several additional Topic Collections with pediatric sub-categories.
Health Resources on Children in Disasters and Emergencies from the Disaster Information Management Research Center
- This site is a compendium of resources related to medical and public health issues of children in disasters and emergencies. Links are provided to both journal articles and to other documents and materials that may be useful in preparedness, mitigation, response and recovery activities. The resources target health providers, emergency and community planners, and others in the disaster workforce who work with or on behalf of children. (December 2019)
- This page contains resources that pediatric healthcare providers can use to plan for emergencies, including tool kits for pandemic flu, communication tools, and disaster plan templates. (September 2020)