NPRP CoP Webinars
January 16, 2020
After viewing this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Understand how the Pediatric Readiness Survey can be used to develop uniformity in pediatric emergency care in a rural health care system’s EDs
- Understand how the Pediatric Readiness Project can be instrumental in development of a de novo pediatric emergency medicine program
- Report the four barriers to improving pediatric readiness across a health system/hospital and strategies to address them
Download presentation slides here.
September 17, 2019
- Katherine Remick, MD, FAAP, FACEP, FAEMS: Developing a Regionalized System forPediatric Quality Improvement in theEmergency Department
- Marianne Gausche-Hill, MD, FACEP, FAAP, FAEMS: Los Angeles Pediatric Readiness: Four Decades in Innovation for Regionalization of Pediatric Emergency Care
The first NPRP COP webinar was held March 28, 2019.