Save the Date!
Bookmark and visit the EIIC Events page for a list of upcoming events and activities pertinent to the EMSC community.
EMSC Town Hall calls are held every three months from 3:00 pm to 4:30pm eastern time on the second Wednesday of the month. The next call is on November 11, 2020. Join here: https://hrsa.connectsolutions.com/emsc_town_hall/
- Virtual Symposium to Advance the Response to COVID-19 On Thursday, September 17, 2020, the U.S Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Minority Health (OMH) is hosting a virtual symposium to highlight state, Tribal, territorial and community-based efforts to address COVID-19 among racial and ethnic minority populations. The Advancing the Response to COVID-19: Sharing Promising Programs and Practices for Racial and Ethnic Minority Communities virtual symposium will feature presentations and strategies developed for public health leaders and community organizations confronting the pandemic. Learn more about this event and register here.
- ENA Annual Meeting ENA recently released the schedule-at-a-glance for EN20X – A Virtual Xperience September 9-11. Attendees will earn more than 57 CNE hours through general sessions, learning hours, fast tracks and more. Register here.
- NEMSIS Boot Camp Announced The NEMSIS team invites State Data Managers and state officials who are responsible for the collection, maintenance, and distribution of EMS data at the state level to attend the online NEMSIS Boot Camp August 25, 2020 from 9 am – 12 pm (MDT)! Hands-on instruction and a wide array of topics will be covered. Limited space is available, and registration is required! Register online at the following link.
- COVID-19: What’s Next, Preparing for the Second Wave[FP(4] As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, experts predict a second wave of infection. Ensure that you are equipped with the latest information and clinical knowledge as the disease continues to spread. The Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM), along with sponsoring societies, invites you to register for the upcoming online conference, COVID-19: What’s Next, Preparing for the Second Wave. Register here.
- NEDARC: TechTalk Series NEDARC will host a two-part TechTalk series for EMSC managers in August and September 2020. We will demonstrate how to create engaging and dynamic reports using Microsoft Sway. Invitations to the series have been sent and recordings will be posted on our website at www.nedarc.org.
Subscribe to the EMSCPulse
Get the EMSCPulse Newsletter delivered to your inbox every month.