Save the Date!
EMSC Town Halls Occur Quarterly: Block your calendar now!
EMSC Town Hall calls are held every three months from 3:00 pm to 4:30pm eastern time on the second Wednesday of the month. The next call is on August 12, 2020. Join here: https://hrsa.connectsolutions.com/emsc_town_hall/
Please check with all these organizations before making any travel plans. Given the current situation with COVID-19, it is possible that some of the meetings will be postponed, cancelled or delivered alternatively.
- 2020 Preparedness Summit theme is "Fixing Our Fault Lines: Addressing Systemic Vulnerabilities". The conference has been rescheduled to August 25-27 as a fully virtual conference. Please visit the website for additional information.
- National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) 2020 meetings are August 18-20, 2020 in Washington DC, with audioconferencing available. See NEMSAC webpage for more information. Registration required for attendance.
- EMS World Expo, the largest EMS-dedicated event in the world, remains committed to being your partner in the field and providing you with the critical education you’ve come to expect from EMS World. This year, the EMS World Expo will be a virtual experience on September 14-18, 2020. Visit their website for additional information.
- AAP Annual Meeting- the American Academy of Pediatrics will host its first-ever virtual National Conference & Exhibition this October with an innovative program designed to reach a wider audience than ever before. You can find updates on their website.
- ENA Annual Meeting- Celebrate ENA being 50 years strong and the year of the nurse at EN20X – A Virtual Xperience Sept. 9-11. EN20X promises to deliver three days of premier programming, innovative technology, cutting-edge research and education, and networking opportunities with emergency professionals from around the world that will inspire you to take the next step in your career and make a stronger impact in your field. Visit their website for additional information.
- American College of Surgeons (ACS) Clinical Congress- The ACS Clinical Congress provides a broad range of outstanding education and training opportunities for surgeons, surgery residents, medical students, and members of surgical teams. This year’s meeting will be an exclusively virtual event and will be held October 4–7. For registration details, click here.
- American College of Emergency Physicians Annual Meeting- ACEP20 will be an online-only experience October 26-29. Registration opens July 15th. Please visit the website for additional information.
- Air Medical Transport Conference - The annual AMTC November 2-4 in Nashville, TN provides up-to-date information on the latest techniques and innovative approaches to air medical practice from community experts. For registration details, click here.
- IAEM EMEX 2020- Long Beach, CA November 13-20. Registration is open now!
- January 21, 2021
- November 25, 2020
- October 15, 2020
- September 17, 2020
- August 26, 2020
- July 16, 2020
- Effect of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on the United States Emergency Medical Services System: A Preliminary Report
- The PAR and PECC Projects at the UNC-Chapel Hill Department of Emergency Medicine
- Family Advisory Network (FAN) Mail!
- Save the Date!
- June 18, 2020
- May 20, 2020
- April 16, 2020
- March 19, 2020
- February 20, 2020
- January 23, 2020
- December 19, 2019
- November 21, 2019
- October 17, 2019
- September 19, 2019
- August 15, 2019
- July 18, 2019
- June 20, 2019
- May 16, 2019
- April 18, 2019
- March 21, 2019
- Issue Archive
- March 31, 2021
EMSCPulse is published about every 4 weeks by the EMSC Innovation & Improvement Center