Save the Dates!
EMSC Town Halls Occur Quarterly: Block your calendar now!
Please save the 3-4pm ET hour on the second Wednesday of the second month of each quarter.
*Except February’s call will be on February 19, 2020.
- 2020 Annual EMS Today Conference – Tampa FL, March 4-6, 2020. Registration is now open.
- Cultural Implications of Screening of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (Webinar) with Nanfi Lubogo, CT FAN– will be held Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 4-5pm ET – registration link to come.
- EMS on the Hill Days provides opportunity for attendees to educate all members of Congress and their staff on the emergent, urgent and preventive patient care EMS provides to all in need every day. In 2020, it is scheduled for March 24 & 25. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- 2020 Preparedness Summit theme is "Fixing Our Fault Lines: Addressing Systemic Vulnerabilities". March 31-April 1 in Dallas, TX. Registration and hotel information for the 2020 Preparedness Summit is available.
- National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) 2020 meetings are tentatively April 14-16 and August 18-20, 2020 in Washington DC, with audioconferencing available. See NEMSAC webpage for more information. Registration required for attendance.
- National Rural Health EMS and Care Conference brings in participants from across the country. Invited attendees include rural EMS directors, medical directors and officers, rural healthcare providers, state EMS officials, state rural health officials, hospital administrators, federal agency officials, and other EMS partners. The 2020 conference will be held April 22-23 in Columbus, OH. Registration is open.
- EMSC Town Halls Occur Quarterly: Block your calendar now! Please save the 3-4:30pm ET hour every three months on the second Wednesday of the month. Next webinar is May 13th, 2020.
Be sure to watch for items of interest to the EMSC Community including national projects, webinars, and opportunities to support EMS for Children on the EIIC Facebook page and Twitter. We use these channels to announce items on short notice.
Join the ASPR Webinar for Guidance, Resources and Lessons Learned to Help Develop a Pediatric Surge Annex
The 2019-2023 ASPR Hospital Preparedness Program Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) requires healthcare coalitions (HCCs) to develop a coalition-level pediatric annex that complements their base medical surge/trauma mass casualty response plans. This annex would improve regional capacity and capabilities to manage a surge of pediatric patients. This webinar supplements the “Pediatric Annex Planning” workshop convened at the 2019 National Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Conference, and features national experts discussing guidance, resources, and lessons learned to help HCCs develop a pediatric surge annex.
The webinar will take place Wednesday, February 26, from 1:30-3:00 PM ET. Please click here for more information.