Save the Dates!
EMSC Town Halls Occur Quarterly: Block your calendar now!
Please save the 3-4pm ET hour on the second Wednesday of the second month of each quarter.
*Except February’s call will be on February 19, 2020.
- 2020 Annual EMS Today Conference – Tampa FL, March 4-6, 2020. Registration is now open.
- Cultural Implications of Screening of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (Webinar) with Nanfi Lubogo, CT FAN– will be held Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 4-5pm ET – registration link to come.
- EMS on the Hill Days provides opportunity for attendees to educate all members of Congress and their staff on the emergent, urgent and preventive patient care EMS provides to all in need every day. In 2020, it is scheduled for March 24 & 25. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- 2020 Preparedness Summit theme is "Fixing Our Fault Lines: Addressing Systemic Vulnerabilities". March 31-April 1 in Dallas, TX. Registration and hotel information for the 2020 Preparedness Summit is available.
- National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) 2020 meetings are tentatively April 14-16 and August 18-20, 2020 in Washington DC, with audioconferencing available. See NEMSAC webpage for more information. Registration required for attendance.
- National Rural Health EMS and Care Conference brings in participants from across the country. Invited attendees include rural EMS directors, medical directors and officers, rural healthcare providers, state EMS officials, state rural health officials, hospital administrators, federal agency officials, and other EMS partners. The 2020 conference will be held April 22-23 in Columbus, OH. Registration is open.
- EMSC Town Halls Occur Quarterly: Block your calendar now! Please save the 3-4:30pm ET hour every three months on the second Wednesday of the month. Next webinar is May 13th, 2020.
- NASEMSO Annual Meeting – Planned this year for June 15-18, 202 in Reno, NV. Abstracts are being accepted and due May 15, 2020. See the Schedule at a Glance here.
Subscribe to the EMSCPulse
Get the EMSCPulse Newsletter delivered to your inbox every month.