Save the Dates
- AAP National Conference & Exhibition in New Orleans LA. October 25–29, 2019. Register here. Sections on Critical Care and Emergency Medicine programs linked.
- National Center for Fatality Review & Prevention Webinar: Using Fatality Reviews to Understand Disasters – October 31 2019 2-3PM ET. Fatality review teams play a critical role in shaping preparedness plans and understanding community, state and federal responses after an event. This webinar will focus on common definitions of a disaster, best practices in fatality reviews when a disaster occurs, and available resources. Registration required. Attendance limited to 500 attendees. If you are unable to attend the live broadcast, all organization webinar recordings are archived on the NCFRP website.
- EMSC Town Hall – 3-4 pm ET, November 13, 2019
- 2019 National Conference on EMS – will be held in Atlantic City, NJ, November 14-16. Registration is now open. Find details on the conference site.
- National Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Conference - December 2-5, 2019, Houston TX. Registration now open. The theme for the 2019 Conference is “Taking Coalitions to New Heights.” Healthcare Coalitions are a very real force multiplier for resiliency. They are essential in facilitating a more relevant, timely, effective and efficient response, which in turn improves how the needs of affected communities are met during disasters and every day. Creating an evidence base is vital to making the case for ongoing investment in resiliency.
- Federal Interagency Committee on Emergency Medical Services (FICEMS) Scheduled for December 12, 2019 in Washington, DC. Watch their meeting page for information.
- 2020 National Association of EMS Physicians Annual Meeting – San Diego CA January 6-11, 2020. Registration opens in September.
- National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) 2020 meetings are tentatively planned for Jan. 14-16, 2020 (as well as April 14-16 and August 18-20, 2020) in Washington DC, with audioconferencing available. See NEMSAC webpage for more information. Registration required for attendance.
- 2020 Annual EMS Today Conference – Tampa FL, March 4-6, 2020. Watch for more information.
Customizable image Celebrating 35 Years of the EMSC program
Celebrate 35 years of the EMSC program with this customizable image. Contained within PowerPoint, the image can be changed to feature you state name alongside the blue EMSC bear. Want a copy of the template and instructions for its use? Be sure to email your NEDARC Technical Assistance Liaison today!
- October 15, 2020
- September 17, 2020
- August 26, 2020
- July 16, 2020
- June 18, 2020
- May 20, 2020
- April 16, 2020
- March 19, 2020
- February 20, 2020
- January 23, 2020
- December 19, 2019
- November 21, 2019
- October 17, 2019
- Share Your Thoughts on the Words Used to Describe the EMS Profession
- Creating Pediatric Disaster Care Centers of Excellence
- Sam Vance, Farewell and Thank You!
- Save the Dates
- Family Advisory Network (FAN) Mail!
- September 19, 2019
- August 15, 2019
- July 18, 2019
- June 20, 2019
- May 16, 2019
- April 18, 2019
- March 21, 2019
- Issue Archive
- November 25, 2020
EMSCPulse is published about every 4 weeks by the EMSC Innovation & Improvement Center