Plenary: National Pediatric Readiness Project (NPRP) Update
Want to learn more about the National Pediatric Readiness Project - join leaders of the National Pediatric Readiness Project who will provide a brief review of the state of pediatric emergency care, summarize changes in the new 2018 pediatric readiness guidelines, while sharing the 2020 plans for re-assessment, and the National Pediatric Readiness ToolKit.
Additionally, presenters will provide information on best practices for engaging hospitals as well as national partner efforts to support states in improving pediatric readiness.
At the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Define the state of pediatric emergency care and evolution of pediatric readiness.
- Discuss the new 2018 pediatric readiness guidelines and revisions.
- Define the 2020 pediatric readiness assessment implementation plan, timeline, dissemination of results and SP manager participation and the supporting toolkit.
- List partner pediatric readiness activities to accelerate both assessment engagement and implementation of PR strategies.
- Identify best practices for hospital assessment engagement
- Hilary Hewes, MD
- Robin Suzor
- Sue Tellez
- Moh Saidinejad, MD
- Catherine Olson, MSN, RN
- Kate Remick, MD
- Sam Vance, MHA, LP
- Fatma Diouf
- Brandon Kelley, NRP