Learn about the ED STOP Suicide QI Collaborative
- Published October 23, 2022
Join a free informational webinar to learn about the ED STOP (Screening and Treating Options for Pediatric) Suicide QI Collaborative. This quality improvement (QI) collaborative begins in February 2023 and aims to optimize the care of children and adolescents presenting to EDs with acute suicidality.
Learn about the QI collaborative
Informational Webinar: Make a Difference in Your ED Through Clinical Process Improvements to Address Pediatric Suicidality!
Tuesday, Oct. 25, from 12 pm to 1 pm CT
Who should join the QI collaborative?
- Any hospital or freestanding ED team of at least two individuals.
- Teams can include any ED staff, such as physicians, nurses, social workers, mental health professionals, child life specialists, medical watch personnel, and others.
Why join the QI collaborative?
We'll share more details about the benefits and structure of the QI collaborative during the webinar, but here is a glimpse:
- Eight, one-hour monthly sessions to share strategies and help you identify ways to improve outcomes for children in your ED
- Work alongside national experts in pediatric mental health
- Develop an improvement project specific to your organization
- Connect with hospitals and freestanding EDs across your region and the country
- Earn CEUs, CEs, or MOC Part 4 credits at no cost
Sign up for news and updates straight to your inbox.