Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Update—Information for Clinicians Caring for Children and Pregnant Women
- Published March 11, 2020
During this COCA Call, presenters will focus on current information about COVID-19 as it relates to children and pregnant women. Topics will include infection prevention and control measures in inpatient obstetric healthcare settings (CDC’s Interim Considerations for Infection Prevention and Control of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Inpatient Obstetric Healthcare Settings) and resources available to care for pediatric patients.
Special Request: Due to the high demand they anticipate for this COCA Call, they kindly ask participants to access it in a group format, if possible, to allow for the maximum number of people to participate.
Watch on Facebook: You may also participate in this COCA Call by joining COCA's Facebook Live.
Advanced registration is not required.
Continuing Education will not be offered for this COCA Call.
There will only be a few slides for this COCA Call. Slides will not advance during the presentation portion of this webinar. You can find the slides under the "Call Materials" tab on the call page.
For information about this update or other clinical issues, or to send feedback, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CDC Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity Facebook page—connect with COCA on Facebook
- Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity—resources for healthcare providers
- COCA RSS Feed—subscribe to be notified of conference calls, updates, and CDC guidance for health providers
- Crisis & Emergency Risk Communication Training—training program that draws from lessons learned during public health emergencies, and incorporates best practices from the fields of risk and crisis communication
- Health Alert Network—CDC's primary method of sharing cleared information about urgent public health incidents with public information officers; federal, state, territorial, and local public health practitioners; clinicians; and public health laboratories
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020
Time: 2:00pm–3:00pm (ET)
Please click the link below to join:
Or iPhone one-tap:
US: +16468769923,,200932054# or +16699006833,,200932054#
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 200 932 054
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/anixAVglV
If you are unable to attend this live COCA Call, it will be available to view on-demand a few hours after the call.
View webinar details