The value a telehealth service brings to a patient or community is dependent on the likelihood of achieving desired health outcomes. The shift in modality to telehealth should not compromise patient care. Efforts need to be in place to measure and ensure effectiveness, efficiency, equity, patient-centeredness, safety, and timeliness of the service provided.
- Target Unmet Clinical Need
- Quality metrics (specific to target population(s))
- Integration of Family-Centered Care
- Clinician Satisfaction
- Integration of Safety Measures
- Patient/Clinician Interface
- Health Equity