Resources and events
- Published March 1, 2021
- EMSC All-Grantee Meeting - Aug. 31 - Sept. 2 - happening now!
- ENA Meeting - Sept. 22-25
- NEDARC TechTalks - Sept. 23
- AAP Annual Meeting - Oct. 8-12
- ACEP21 - Oct. 25-28
- Telehealth Community of Practice - Oct. 26;
- ACS Clinical Congress - Oct. 24-28
- NASEMSO Annual Meeting - Nov. 14-18
- ACS Trauma Quality Improvement Program conference - Nov. 15-17; featuring plenary discussion on pediatric readiness
- Virtual Workshop: “Better Virtual Meetings” recording - NEDARC
- Prehospital Toolkit and Checklist - EIIC
- COVID-19 resources and tools - EIIC
- Children and COVID-19: State-Level Data Report - AAP
- Pediatric Mental Health Minute Series - AAP
In the news
- Thinking small: How Ky. EMS agencies prepare for pediatric patients Mountain News, WYMT, Aug. 23
- UMC EMS recognized by the Texas EMS for Children State Partnership Everything Lubbock, Aug. 11
- Q&A with a prehospital PECC: 'It's worth it' EMS1.com, Aug. 2
- Gaps in Pediatric Trauma Care: Meeting the Demands General Surgery News, July 28
- New virtual training for Maine EMS to handle youth emergency medical calls, WGME, July 13
- Congratulations to Charles Macias, MD, MPH, who is the 2021 recipient of the Jim Seidel Distinguished Service Award from the American Academy of Pediatrics. The award recognizes an individual who has made outstanding contributions to the field of pediatric emergency medicine. Dr. Macias will receive the award on Oct. 9 during the Section on Emergency Medicine meeting.
Sign up for news and updates straight to your inbox.