The EIIC is Hiring. Apply today!
The EIIC is hiring for two project management positions. Please see each description below.
Research Operations Associate
This full-time position in the Department of Pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine will manage and coordinate the activities of numerous, varied projects of the Knowledge Management Domain. Responsibilities include: Curate and merge evidence-based guidelines, knowledge tools, and toolkit materials in collaboration with our partner organizations on our website.
- Establish project plans and conduct work team meetings with required resources, delivery dates and coordinates the timely implementation of the schedule.
- Collate the implementation packs for community hospital use- order sets, educational resources, podcasts, etc.
- Manage relationships and triage online requests as they emerge through our website front door.
- Produce system flow charts to describe existing and proposed systems.
- Help anticipate possible problems and take a pro-active role in their solutions.
- Design test products to ensure applications are complete prior to their delivery on the website.
- Responsible for the accuracy, understandability and maintenance of these documents.
- Explore other research opportunities through usage analytics
- Assist in the development and hosting of education and training modules on our website.
- Manage social media platforms.
Project Specialist -Telehealth Collaborative
This Project Specialist position will be housed at the University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School but can be remote. This position is specifically to lead our newest Telehealth Collaborative and is focused on promoting timely, integrated, and equitable pediatric emergency care on a national level, and specifically addresses disparities in health care access for children with behavioral health emergencies and/or children and youth with special healthcare needs (CYSHCN) in rural, tribal, and territorial areas. Click here to learn more and apply.
Posted: Aug. 31, 2020