The EIIC is Hiring. Apply today!
- Published August 30, 2020
The EIIC is hiring for two project management positions. Please see each description below.
Research Operations Associate
This full-time position in the Department of Pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine will manage and coordinate the activities of numerous, varied projects of the Knowledge Management Domain. Responsibilities include: Curate and merge evidence-based guidelines, knowledge tools, and toolkit materials in collaboration with our partner organizations on our website.
- Establish project plans and conduct work team meetings with required resources, delivery dates and coordinates the timely implementation of the schedule.
- Collate the implementation packs for community hospital use- order sets, educational resources, podcasts, etc.
- Manage relationships and triage online requests as they emerge through our website front door.
- Produce system flow charts to describe existing and proposed systems.
- Help anticipate possible problems and take a pro-active role in their solutions.
- Design test products to ensure applications are complete prior to their delivery on the website.
- Responsible for the accuracy, understandability and maintenance of these documents.
- Explore other research opportunities through usage analytics
- Assist in the development and hosting of education and training modules on our website.
- Manage social media platforms.
Sign up for news and updates straight to your inbox.