Click "Access Course" button in sidebar. Once on PEM Education site, select “Create new account.” You will then be prompted to choose a user name and password, and you must enter your e-mail address, name, city, and country to create the account.
- An e-mail will be sent to you to confirm your registration. Click on the link in this e-mail, and you will be directed to a webpage listing the Course Categories.
- Click on Emergency Medical Services
- Then click on Emergency Medical Services for Pediatric Physicians.
- In the upper left hand corner, click Enroll me in this course. You must do this to view the quiz
questions. You are now ready to use the online learning tool. Please note that an enrollment key should not be required for this course. If you try to access another course on the website, you will be asked for an enrollment key. So if you are asked for an enrollment key, go back and make sure you chose the correct course.
- The information that you enter to create a new account will only be able to be viewed by the Baylor College of Medicine Pediatric Emergency Medicine online education website administrators, and it will not be shared publicly.