EMSC Partner Organizations
Through the EMSC Innovation and Improvement Center, EMSC works with numerous national organizations and federal partners to identify and address issues affecting the emergency care of children. Five organizations are considered official collaborative partners:
- The National Association of EMS Officials (NASEMSO)
- The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
- The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Emergency Nurses Association (ENA)
- The American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma (ACS-COT)
Collaborative partners support the EIIC and EMSC on many initiatives, but especially pediatric readiness.