- This app is intended to support first responders and others who are assisting individuals with access and functional needs in times of crisis (2018).
Patient, Family, and Provider Preparedness
19 Results related to Emergency Managers (click to remove)
- Panel Discussion; 58 min (2020).
- Archived resources with slides and recorded webinar; 15 min (2020).
- 115 page toolkit (2019).
Children With Special Health Care Needs Face Challenges Accessing Information, Support, and Services
- Brief examining data on CYSHCN and their families; 20 min (2018).
- Site for comprehensive information, data and training State of CA; 10 min (2020).
- Real world first person shared experience; 29 min (2012).
- Resources for emergency preparedness for children with access and functional needs; 20 min (2020).
- Parent guidance and resources for special needs disaster readiness; 10 min (2018).
- Resources from the state of Texas; 10 min.