Policies, Procedures, & Protocols
This section includes resources created by pediatric emergency experts and provide guidance on creating and incorporating pediatric needs into policies, procedures, and protocols.
The resources in this section are organized into the following categories:
- Dispatch Protocols & Prearrival Instructions
- Model Guidelines & Protocols
- Pediatric Assessment
- Consent, treatment, and refusals of minors
- Child Maltreatment
- Trauma Triage
- Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Medical Oversight
- Pediatric Destination Policy
Filter & Search Options
Use the "Search" function to filter by topics
Click on an "Audience" or "Domain" icon (left column) to filter by user or domain type.
Click on the Resource type icon in the Resource boxes (e.g., "Document") to filter to by resource type.