Tennessee — State Partnership
TN EMSC State Partnership Grant
Jan. 1, 1994 - March 31, 2022
- Project Overview
- The grant goal is to implement and maintain the Federal EMSC PMs, and continue to enhance the pediatric readiness of our state’s EMS System, by:
1. Developing processes to assure compliance with PMs 01, 02, 03, 06, 07, and 08.
2. Continuing to maintain achievement in all other performance measures.
3. Increasing state average score in National Pediatric Readiness Assessment by 10 points.
4. Participating in pediatric readiness quality improvement collaborative that begins January 2018 as defined by the EIIC.
- Children's Emergency Care Alliance
||(615) 383-9442 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Christina Estrada, MD||
|Natasha (Tasha) Kurth, MBA, MHA||