North Dakota — State Partnership
North Dakota EMSC State Partnership Program
Jan. 1, 1996 - Present
- Project Overview
- Goals and Objectives:
1. Improve North Dakota EMS operational capacity to provide pediatric emergency care.
2. Improve North Dakota hospitals’ operational capacity to provide pediatric emergency care.
3. Improve the degree of establishing permanence of EMSC in North Dakota’s Emergency Medical System.
4. Improve overall quality of health outcomes of pediatric patients through use of performance measures, data collection, and evidence-based medicine.
- Department of Health, Emergency Preparedness & Response Section
|Joan Connell, MD||
|LeeAnn Domonoske Kellar||
|What the HECC is a PECC?||Guidance/Information||Learn what a PECC is and why it is important to have one at your EMS agency.||2019||