Ohio — PECARN
Hospitals of the Midwest Emergency Research Node (HOMERUN)
Sept. 1, 2011 - Aug. 31, 2023
- Project Overview
- 1. Institute a fully operational nodal infrastructure that upholds the requirements of and contributes to the successes of PECARN.
2. Formalize a research and development process that ensures new science and knowledge translation align with priorities identified by HRSA and other stakeholders.
3. Maximize participation in clinical trials, observational studies and implementation projects while maintaining a robust QA system.
4. Transfer network findings by disseminating results through publications and presentations to the scientific community and by providing leadership to PECARN in “knowledge translation” research.
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Medical College of Wisconsin - HOMERUN
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC) - HOMERUN
- City of Cincinnati Fire Department - HOMERUN
- Washington University School of Medicine - HOMERUN
- Main Contact
- Award Amount
|Lynn Babcock, MD, MS||
|Tara Rhine, MD, MS||