California — PECARN
Pediatric Research in Injuries and Medical Emergencies (PRIME)
Sept. 1, 2001 - Aug. 31, 2023
- Project Overview
- 1. Implement a rigorous scientific process to generate high-quality, high-priority nodal research proposals with a high likelihood of extramural funding.
2. Continue successful participation in PECARN-sponsored research.
3. Disseminate research results and educate the EMSC community.
4. Contribute to the leadership of the PECARN network.
5. Sustain PECARN growth by mentoring junior faculty and trainees.
6. Improve the quality and reach of PECARN research through intensive, multidisciplinary collaboration.
- University of California, Davis - PRIME
- Main Contact
- Award Amount
|Nathan Kuppermann, MD, MPH||
|Leah Tzimenatos, MD||