Disease Tracking Tools
Coronavirus Resource Center
In Partnership with the Children's Hospital Association
Genomic Epidemiology of the novel coronavirus
The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)-Associated Hospitalization Surveillance Network (COVID-NET) from the CDC gathers data from laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 associated hospitalizations in children (<18 years old) and adults from nearly 100 counties across the U.S, representing approximately 10% of the U.S. population.
This tracker from the Peterson Center on Healthcare and KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation) monitors how well the U.S. healthcare system is performing in terms of quality and cost.
Was this helpful?
Click a button below to let us know what you thought of this resource page. You may also click here to submit a comment, suggest a resource or for assistance in finding a specific resource.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Multi-Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)
- Hospital Pediatric Preparedness
- Prehospital Providers (EMS & Pediatricians)
- Family & Caregiver Preparedness
- Schools and Childcare Providers
- State EMSC Resources
- PPE, Calculators & Essential Skills
- Infographics and Presentations
- Disease Tracking Tools
- Listservs, Webinars, Collaboratives, and Coalitions
- Mental & Behavioral Health