2022 Pediatric Medical Operations Coordination Cell (PMOCC): A PMOCC and Pediatric Surge Workshop
The Region V for Kids Pediatric Center of Excellence invites you to a virtual pediatric medical operations coordination cell (PMOCC) workshop. The PMOCC is a new model for emergency management of pediatric disaster and surge incidents and is based upon the ASPR TRACIE Medical Operations Coordination Cells Toolkit. Participants will receive Pediatric Surge Annex briefings, annex best practice recommendations and a PMOCC orientation. Participants will also take part in facilitated breakout discussions to consider PMOCC implementation for their state.
Who is invited to participate
- State Department of Health, Preparedness and Public Health Officials
- Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Coordinators
- Hospital Emergency Managers and Surge Planners
- Emergency Preparedness Personnel
- State Hospital Association Representatives