- Video & Infographics
Patient, Family, and Provider Preparedness
23 Results related to Patients & Families (click to remove)
Summary of June 2015 Pilot-test of Educational Handouts Starting the Preparedness Conversation with Pediatricians and Families
- Pilot Brief and Guidance; 10 min (2015).
- Resource Guide (2020).
- 20 page disaster preparedness guidance for special needs persons and caretakers (2004).
- 1 page checklist.
- Parent education on disaster readiness; 15 min.
- Guidance and resources (2010).
- Resources for emergency preparedness for children with access and functional needs; 20 min (2020).
- Panel Discussion; 58 min (2020).
- Video guidance for people with disabilities; 10 min (2013).