- Video & Infographics
Patient, Family, and Provider Preparedness
Making Connections: The Critical Role of Family-Centered Care in Addressing Social Determinants of Health for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (CYSHCN)
- 2 part webinar series; 120 min (2020).
Summary of June 2015 Pilot-test of Educational Handouts Starting the Preparedness Conversation with Pediatricians and Families
- Pilot Brief and Guidance; 10 min (2015).
- National Care Guidance; 60 min (2020).
- Resource Guide (2020).
- 20 page disaster preparedness guidance for special needs persons and caretakers (2004).
- 1 page checklist.
- Guidance for Emergency Managers; 15 min (2015).
- Webinar highlighting emergency planning for schools (2020).
- Parent education on disaster readiness; 15 min.
- CYSHCN should have access to proper resources for safe transportation as do typical children; 10 min (2019).
Addressing Access and Functional Needs (AFN) in School and Higher Education Emergency Operations Plans (EOPS)
- Webinar providing an overview of AFN integration; 60 min (2020).
- This app is intended to support first responders and others who are assisting individuals with access and functional needs in times of crisis (2018).
- Archived resources with slides and recorded webinar; 15 min (2020).
- Guidance and resources (2010).
- Resources for emergency preparedness for children with access and functional needs; 20 min (2020).
- Parent guidance and resources for special needs disaster readiness; 10 min (2018).
- Video slide set; 4 min (2016).