If you’re passionate about providing high-quality care for children in your community, this program is for you. You do NOT need to have any formal pediatric training or expertise to participate.
- Become an expert on the seven Pediatric Readiness Areas of Focus
- Champion high-quality care of children and significantly reduce pediatric morbidity and mortality within your EMS agency or emergency department.
- Receive straightforward guidance, tools and templates to help you improve the quality of care for children in your community
- Learn more about clinical quality improvement projects and create your own with guidance and support from PWDC leadership
- Connect with like-minded individuals from across the country and within your region
- Build long-term relationships with pediatric experts
- Obtain free continuing education credits