EGLPCDR Virtual Pediatric Exercise
SAVE THE DATE!
September 10, 2020
In collaboration and support of the Eastern Great Lakes Pediatric Consortium for Disaster Response (EGLPCDR) a Virtual Pediatric Exercise will be conducted. The exercise targets Prehospital and Hospital providers and administration, HealthcareCoalitions, local public health, and emergency management interested in participating in an educational, safe exercise environment for pediatric surge.
Exercise topics will include:
- COVID-19 Response Review
- Multi-Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)
- Back to School Concerns
- Winter Virus Season Planning
- Declining Primary Vaccine Participation
- Pediatric Surge Plan Review
Who should participate:
- Hospital Staff, Management, & Emergency Preparedness Personnel
- Healthcare Coalitions
- Local Public Health
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Management
This will be a Virtual Tabletop Exercise with Functional Components.
More details to come.
For questions contact Corinne Friend at Corinne.Friend@UHhospitals.org